Managing a successful footy club is a delicate balance of strategy, patience, knowledge, judgement and business acumen. The same goes for managing a successful Footy Boss club.
This area of the site will outline the Footy Boss game features you'll need to master to find success. If you're serious about Footy Boss, you'll pay close attention to the information here. You can pick up valuable tips such as preferred training combinations and what penalties and bonuses players can recieve in certain situations.
To achieve success in Footy Boss, you'll need to master the following:
- Training - the decisions you make when training your squad will have a huge impact on how much your player's skill levels increase and how quickly it happens - which can be the difference between the ultimate success and being runner up. Click here for more information on training.
- Team Selection - the lineups menu in Footy Boss is where you select your side. There's no match committee in Footy Boss, you'll need to make all the decisions about who plays where and why. Click here for more information on team selection.
- Tactics - your players hang off your every word, so when you set match tactics, you'd better get it right. The right tactical approach to a match can be the difference between winning and losing. Click here for more information on tactics.
- Player Recruitment - you have to identify and recruit the right talent into your team. Unfortunately, you also need to sack or auction players that aren't making the cut. Click here to find out more information about player recruitment.
- Manage Staff - it's your job to hire and fire all staff at your club from your head coach through to your club doctors and physiotherapist. Click here for more information on managing staff.
- Stadium Management - from setting prices to stadium expansion, you need to make the calls relating to your stadium in order to keep the fans coming to your home games. Click here for more information about stadium management.
- Economy - above all else, you need to make sure that your club is profitable, you can't win a premiership if you're broke. Click here for more information on managing your economy.