Each Footy Boss season consists of 26 regular season games before finals take place. Each League has 12 teams.
Each team has 13 home games per regular season. The highest ranked team in any playoff or relegation match gets home ground advantage for a deciding game, if it's required, in a series.
Home ground advantage equates to a 5% bonus to all player skills for that game.
Footy Boss Standard Week:
- Monday - Optional ‘Challenge Match’ can be organised between any teams - 5pm EST.
- Tuesday - Free day.
- Wednesday - ‘Footy Boss’ League games - 5pm EST.
- Thursday - Scouting Reports completed - 5pm EST.
- Friday - Free day.
- Saturday - ‘Footy Boss’ League games - 5pm EST.
- Sunday - Training Day – calculations performed - 5pm EST.
Footy Boss Season Calendar:
- WEEK 1 - Season kicks off.
- WEEK 13 - End of regular season (26 games – 2 games each week).
- WEEK 14 - Wednesday – Champions Final and Elimination Final and 1st game of Relegation Finals. Saturday – Knockout Final and 2nd Relegation Finals.
- WEEK 15 - Monday – Grand Final and 3rd game of Relegation Finals if necessary. Saturday – Rookie Draft
- WEEK 16 - League Best Player, League Top Rookie and League All Star Teams named. Practice Matches played Monday and Saturday.
- WEEK 17 - Practice Matches played Monday and Saturday.
- WEEK 18 - Monday is the Season 2 start for the year. Promotions and Relegations administered.