In the lineups area of the game you can quickly and easily do the following:
- Create a lineup
- Edit a lineup
- Duplicate a lineup
- Delete a lineup
- Set default lineup
CREATE A LINEUP
- To create a new lineup click on the + sign in the top right corner of the lineup area.
- Now you're ready to assign players to positions. To get started, click on the little pen and pad icon.
- This then displays your whole squad and relevant player details. To assign a player to a position, click on the far right hand field that will currently say UNASSIGNED. A drop down menu will appear with all available positions to which the player can be assigned. Select a position for this player.
- The position will change from UNASSIGNED to the position you have selected.
- Continue to do this until all avialable positions have players assigned to them.
- When finished, you simply close the lineup template pop up box by selecting the x icon in the top right hand corner.
- This lineup is now ready to be used in matches.